Thursday, December 2, 2010

India TV Actress Sanaya Irani


S A N A Y A   I R A N I

After her stint with modeling she decided to try something new and entered the world of acting. She hasn't taken any acting course but is a natural performer. Irani is good friends with her co-stars Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani, and Mohit Sehgal. She also acted in the movie Fanaa (2006). Sanaya Irani is playing a simple, girl next door in Miley Jab Hum Tum, a show based on college romance. Very different from the glamorous role she portrayed in Radha ki Betiyaan kuch kar dikhaingi on NDTV Imagine as Sanaya She feels that in real life she's completely opposite to the character she plays in the former."I'm very loud and bubbly and talkative while Gunjan is not," she says. But she's happy to do the role because "due to my fair and pretty looks, many people said that I will not look Indian and will not suit in a salwar kameez — which is exactly what I'm doing in the show. In a way I wanted to prove a point. If Ash and Katrina can do it, why can't I?" asks the actress who was also playing a commando in Left Right Left for some time.

Sanaya Irani, never wanted to get into acting. She was doing her BCom and had a desire to do MBA. But her mom thought otherwise. She felt that Sanaya should try modelling and acting. So for a year she took a break from studies and ventured into modelling. Later auditions and acting happened and she enjoyed it. "I liked acting but I was not sure how good I was. I had also not enrolled myself into any acting course because I wanted to learn the art my way," she says. So she started playing character roles and started learning things slowly and steadily. "I wanted to do a lead role only when I was ready for it. Right now I want to do more of young stuff and perhaps gradually do some saas bahu stuff too," says the pretty lass who's having a lot of fun on the sets with lots of youngsters around.

Click Here To Join Our Group

Watch More Images Click Here

http://www.indiforums.com/forum/india-tv-actress-sanaya-irani-t16084/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment