Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chat With: Genelia



The bubbly actress never ceases to surprise her fans with her wit, charm and grace. Check out what she had to say to all her fans about her favourite hero, endorsements and more.
Who will be your idle match - filmstar, businessmen or simple person who care to mostly?
A simple man who is honest...
What's been your best xmas so far?
Every Xmas gets better with years...
A role you would've killed for in 2010
I LOVE THE ROLE IN THE FILM CALLED MY ELDER SISTER
Which actor do you have a harmless crush on?
HUGH GRANT
What do you think is the best Bollywood film of 2010?
DABBANG
What's your take on reality shows?
I think I m not into reality shows.. i THINK THE WHOLE SPIRIT IS LOST IN THEM...
Do you plan to do an item number?
I decide one take at a time... depending on the roles I get I decide...

Read More - http://www.indiforums.com/forum/im-always-upbeat-life-genelia-t17236/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment