Sunday, December 26, 2010

Celebrities You Wouldn’t Like to be Sitting Next To On a Plane

Traveling by plane can be a pain in the neck with all those troubles during the check in or simply the crowds. At such moments many of us have wished to have their own private jet that can take you wherever you want.

However, not all celebrities have a private plain and sometimes they travel by coach in order to feel normal and down to earth. But where celebrities are there is always some drama. This is the list of celebrities you wouldn't like to be sitting next to on a plane.

1. Lady Gaga

Imagine sitting next to Lady Gaga. It would look/sound something like this "LG: Hey you little monster move over YOU: Excuse me LG: You've heard what I've said! You're under my command." Or at least something like that.

As much as celebs would like to be like everyone else, they are not, just take a look at Gaga's insanely high heels or her crack-showing outfits. Imagine her banding over to tie a shoe lace, I wouldn't want to be sitting next to her since I've heard of the incident on a flight from London to the US where the flight crew had to help strip the diva who said "I would rather die than have my fans not see me in a pair of high heels." That doesn't sound spoil at all.


Read more - http://www.indiforums.com/forum/celebrities-you-wouldn-t-like-t17116/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment